Officer Wellness Training
Decades of experience working in public safety and as a health educator enable Sergeant Brian Casey to speak in simple and relatable terms about the most pressing mental and emotional issues police officers and other public safety personnel encounter.
In his wellness training and motivational speaking engagements, he provides both individuals and agencies the necessary skills and insights for purposeful and deliberate action.
▪ Cop Think: Why the Police Do What They Do
▪ Stress, Mood and Thought
▪ Fitness, Exercise and Nutrition
▪ Critical Incidents and Traumatic Events
▪ General Mental and Emotional Distress
▪ Behavioral Health Crisis
▪ Struggle and Change
▪ Peer Support and Early Intervention
▪ Inner Life and Outer Life
▪ Purpose-Centered Policing
For speaking and/or officer wellness training engagements, as well as questions for the author, please visit our Contact page. You can also reach out to Sergeant Casey by email at Brian@BlueWatchRollCall.com or visit BlueWatchRollCall.com.